Installation and operation is simple and efficient with adjustable counterweights mounted on a pair of horizontal rails that move until the desired balance point is located. This design provides for efficient handling and coupling to tank adaptors.
- 4” and 6” x 4” sizes available
- Standard horizontal reach of 114" covers API RP-1004 bottom-loading envelope (four loading arms spaced 18" apart)
- 16" staggered riser heights provide maximum crossover capability for simultaneous compartment loading
- Optional reaches of 66", 78", 90" and 102" are also available*
- Flange-by-flange swivel joint for ease of maintenance
- Carbon-steel construction with standard composite hose (stainless-steel hose optional)
- Standard aluminum outboard swivel joint, spacer spool and API coupler
- Minimum recommended drop hose length is approximately 60"
* Full coverage of the API envelope may require moving the truck