- Supporting over 70 different pumps, tank gauges and price signs. A wide range of international protocols like Tatsuno, Gilbarco, Wayne and Tokheim are included. New interfaces are in constant development.
- Real-time Control of the forecourt with responsive updates when anything changes. Our API posts status changes to your application for key events. Software and Hardware error conditions reported by forecourt Devices are also retrieved by The Enabler (where supported).
- Self-contained unit providing everything needed for forecourt connection and management in one box with all pump connections from main unit.
- Sturdy Design designed specifically for the demanding environment of the modern forecourt. – There are no moving parts (fans or hard drives) to fail and a strong metal case to protect the unit.
- New Generation API based on common, multi-platform standards for communication – XML over TCP/IP. The latest V4 release includes new native APIs for .NET, Java, iOS and OLE/COM.
- ActiveX API included so applications that you developed to work with ActiveX on Enabler V3 will run without modification.
Enabler Ethernet is a forecourt controller that combines ITL’s extensive range of forecourt device interfaces with powerful web-based management and hosting.
Designed as a compact appliance, it uses advanced SMT design and “cable-less” construction throughout with connection to pumps via compact Plug-in Distribution Modules (PDMs), each of which provides up to 8 fuelling positions – and each can be different, providing flexibility even for small sites.
Enabler Ethernet is built for easy integration with modern POS systems.