- Construction Tube: Nitrile Synthetic Rubber ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Synthetic rubber (Oil-Resistant) (smooth cover & wrapped impression)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-plied Synthetic Fabric with Dual Wire Helix
- Coupling: Refer to the Continental ContiTech Industrial Hose Assembly Manual for crimp specs and coupling procedure.
- Non Stock / Sizes: For special production run minimum requirements, see Appendix D.
- Temperature Range: -35°F to 200°F (-37°C to 93°C)
- Order Codes: 543-109 (Black), 543-110 (Red Neoprene cover with white Spiral Stripe)
- Packaging: 100’ lengths, coiled and polywrapped
Plicord Flexwing Petroleum
Flexwing® Petroleum is for use in tank truck and in-plant operations to transfer gasoline, oil, ethanol blends and other petroleum base products up to 50% aromatic content. It is designed for pressure, gravity flow or full suction service. Newly redesigned for improved flexibility and a lighter weight construction for sizes up to and including 2-1/2″.