- Independently USEPA certified as most accurate tank test globally
- Comprehensively engineered mass-based technology
- Uses multiple differential pressure sensors to continuously record mass readings in the wet area of the tank
- Mass readings during ullage test
- Ullage test time is 3 minutes (after stabilisation)
- Interstice monitoring / testing during tank test
- Ability to test all tank types at any fill level with any product
- Quality control built into the software
- Provides instant feedback to technicians, including live leak rate
- All readings are digitally stored and centrally analysed by qualified engineers
- No manual input needed, automated mass readings system
Underground storage tank and line testing services
Leighton O’Brien’s enhanced precision integrity tank and line test is certified to detect leaks equivalent to 0.025 gph (95 ml) – 400 per cent more accurate than the current US required leak detection threshold. There is no fuel leak scenario our test method cannot detect.
Our UST testing services ensure there is no need for analogue reporting- we incorporate digital leak detection whereby mass readings are electronically measured, stored and reported. By making the line test fully automated, results are as accurate and reliable as possible- all within a timely manner.