- 4″ high-capacity design provides superior flow for faster loading and unloading
- Superior safety with Civacon’s sequential valve technology
- Innovative sealing system features double u-cups and Teflon® inverted seals for a longer maintenance-free life
- Multiple mounting options, stainless steel spring, 1/4″ NPT air line holes
- Minimum operating pressure, 60 PSI; units begin to sequence at 50 PSI and begin to exhaust at 40 PSI
Civacon Vapor Vents are available in both standard and high flow rate designs, providing OEMs with the option to choose the right model to match the design flow rates for each style of cargo tank’s unique loading and unloading conditions. The special Crude Oil Vapor Vent is designed to open even under pressurized crude oil tank situations.